Guided tours to popular attractions such as Nordkapp, drives along the tourist road to Havøysund, and tastings of local cuisine is a great introduction to the region.
We offer personalized experiences and activities for each group. Guided trips for fishing, berry picking or mushroom gathering can give you a unique and authentic experience of nature in the area. Enjoying fresh fish caught from a tip boat at sea can also be a memorable and exciting.
It is also great that you are engaged in making use of the many opportunities that exist in the local area. Finnmark is known for its beautiful nature and its rich cultural and historical heritage, so there are many exciting activities and experiences to choose from.
This is a great balance between activities and relaxation in beautiful nature and a great opportunity to explore the region in a unique and authentic way.
- Transportation from the airport in Alta or Lakselv
- Luxury cruise on the fjord with drinks and snacks
- Fishing for cod on the fjord in a Sea Sami tipped boat
- Guided tour at the local Sea Sami museum
- Guided to along the tourist road in Havøysund and dinner at the restaurant
- Guided tour to North Cape and dinner at the restaurant
- Outdoor activities
- Sauna and hot tub
- 3 day tour: NOK 14.800 per person (min 2 – max 4 persons)
- 5 day tour: NOK 24.800 per person (min 2 – max 4 persons)