You arrange plane tickets and make bookings. We provide you with a general outline of an all-inclusive program for your 3-5 day trip that includes airport pickup, accommodation, food, winter activities like snowshoeing, snowmobile tours, guiding and transportation to other destinations and experience a dark winter night with northern lights over the cabin roof or a stormy day
Here’s a suggested itinerary:
- Transportation from the airport in Lakselv
- If the weather permits, embark on an evening Northern Lights snowshoeing tour to the nearest lake, where you can witness the magical aurora borealis.
- Participate in an ice fishing excursion. Head to the nearby fishing lake and set up an ice fishing tent.
- Dog sledding adventure up the beautiful Kokelvdal valley.
- Guided tour at the local Sea Sami museum
- Guided tour along the tourist road in Havøysund and dinner at the restaurant (depends on the weather conditions)
- Guided tour to North Cape and dinner at the restaurant
- Explore the scenic surroundings of Kokelv with on snowmobile tour to the coast to Revsneshamn or over the mountain to Skaidi.
- Sauna and hot tub
- 3 day tour: NOK 14.800 per person (min 2 – max 4 persons)
- 5 day tour: NOK 24.800 per person (min 2 – max 4 persons)